Friday, November 9, 2007

My life right now

my life right now kind of sux. tho i am in love with a man who lives far away. hes a blood and he makes me happy and we're so much a like its not funny. i keep getting hit on by exs that treated me bad and i want them to just leave me alone. it sometimes makes me want to run away again but i have 4 years in dys hanging over my head if i get in trouble again. i was locked up 8 months out of last year and i just got out of jail in january. been out since then. got off probation in june after being on it for more than a year... Mi Vida Loca. im a juinor and my scedule is packed, i packed it so that i would stay out of trouble. and i am i have problems with ppl here at school but other than that im stayin cool. i hope that things do get better cuz things are starting to get crazy and im liable to go insane especially if i dont get out of my house!! i hate living there but my dad wont let me move out. ill be 17 february 9th then only one year til i can get the hell outta here!!! peace

No comments: