Wednesday, November 14, 2007

another death

my great gma hartley died on thursday november 8th her funeral was held monday. it is sad that the only time my moms side of the family gets together its for a funeral. some of my family i had never met before and some i hadnt seen in years. like my cuz anthony, hes my bff and i hadnt seen him or talked to him in forever. i didnt want to let him go on monday b/c i know it will be a long time b4 i see him again. i hate that i never get to see that side of my family i love them all so much. so im going to see if i can set up a family reunion for this coming summer so that all the hartleys get together!! i cant wait to see my cuz anthony again. he is so tall!!! hes like working on 6 foot here and im like 4 11. geez that sux!!! hes my best friend tho i remember all the fun times we had when we were kids b/c we're the same age so we've always been close... well another bad thing my dude deshawn got shot last night and hes not going to make it, shot in a gang fight so its the way he would have wanted to go but hes in a lot of pain i wish he could have died instantly instead of suffering while his lungs fill up with blood and his organs shut down. we all know hes not going to make it so this is yet another friend i have to lay to rest...

No comments: