Friday, November 16, 2007

death of a blood

deshawn didnt make it, went to the hospital to see him yesterday only to watch him give up his battle with death. he had internal bleeding from the bullet that blew a hole right through him. all the boys are pist and trying to get info out of ppl who witnessed it so that they can seek their revenge. now ramone (deshawns brother) is trying to get custody of his daughter shay so that her mother cant have her ( she is a prostitute/drug addict) so shay is only 2 and doesnt need her mother. so peace to my lost brotha deshawn. R.I.P Deshawn Ramone Williams. another death in the williams family i am sad to say... first his cousin tyrone (rest in peace my love) then his younger brother ringo then his cousin leone and now him. all due to gang shyt one way or another. i love this family seems like im a part of it i love all them boys their good ppl no matter what they have done they are like a brotherhood and they all take care of me and i know they will be there for me no matter what, they have all known me for so long that they care too much. i care about every single on of them boys and i will look out for them and take care of them just like they do me.... R.I.P to all the lost souljas in this family. Williams forever and for life!!

No comments: